Culpeper County Library Digital Collection

Browsing Russell Guinn Collection by Title

Browsing Russell Guinn Collection by Title

Sort by: Order: Results:

  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-09)
    Photograph of A. L. Goodloe, Jr. and Co. store.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-09)
    "From left: A part of Rixey Building at that time a grocery store (recently vacated by Martin's Furniture); J.A. Swan Jr. & Co., now Culpeper Appliances Inc.; originally Cline Bros. Gen. merchandise, J&J Used Furniture now ...
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-09)
    Photographs of the Armory building in 1910.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    Photograph of the inside of Beckwith Green's Grocery store in June 1944.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-09)
    Photograph of Bowers and Johnson Law Offices.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2019-01-21)
    Photo of the front of the Bowman and Swan Farm Implement Store from Davis Street.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2019-01-21)
    "General merchandise store of Mr. Briscoe, about 1903. It was located in what is now the west half of Lerner's. J.A. Frensley's Culpeper Bargain House succeeded Mr.Briscoe, others who later used this building were Rob't ...
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-09)
    Photograph of Browning Tractor and Equipment Co.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    Photograph of "Pop" C. T. Guinn's 85th birthday party held at the county clerk's office in 1958.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    "Encampment of National Guard companies from all over Virginia in the summer of 1911. It was called Camp Sale in honor of Gen. W.W. Sale, Adjt. General of Virginia, at the time. The camp was located between, what is now ...
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    "Front row from left: (4) J. M. Beckham, (5) W. P. 'Billy' Hill, (6) Wm. C. Petty, (7) H.C. Burrows, (8) John A. Holtzman, (9) R. M. Thompson, (11) J. Mortimer Newhouse. Second row: (4) Robert Clore, (6) James K. Weakley. ...
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-09)
    "On left the old Rixey Opera House, with Second National Bank on ground floor, as well as other offices which included the Mayors Office. This old building, built in 1886, burned to the ground the night of December 3, 1912. ...
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-09)
    "The courthouse has been greatly enlarged in recent years. The cannon balls at the base of the monument were donated in the scrap metal drive during WW-1, to be melted down and used in the war effort. The monument was ...
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    Photograph of Culpeper Jail.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-09)
    Photograph of Culpeper Produce Co. herding turkeys.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    "1928, the year the Municipal Building was dedicated, Gov. Bryd, and the Marine Band, took part in the dedication. Town Council and Town Officers. From left: Z.T. George, Treasurer; Atwell Somerville; E.A. Walter, Supt. ...
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    Photograph of the Culpeper Volunteer Fire Company in front of the municipal building.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    Photograph of East Davis Street during Culpeper's Bicentennial Celebration in 1949.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-08-14)
    Photograph of Davis Street from the early 1900's.
  • No Author (Culpeper County Library, 2018-07-23)

Search


Browse

My Account